Read here how to fix CPanel IP Address changed (Cookie IP Validation) error. Often user logging out in this error automatically. So here we will try to tell you the reason of this error. And tell you how to fix error CPanel Webmail that your IP address has changed. There are some reasons for this error. Now just check which is making cause for you. Reasons of CPanel IP address changed here under:
- Due to CloudFlare configuration
- Access to CPanel same time from different browsers
CPanel IP Address Changed Fix By Alteration Of URL
Read here CPanel IP address changes fix by alteration of URL. If you have configured your site with ClourdFlare then you cannot access your site using like as under address:
So just change the above address to below given address
I hope the above method will help you to rid of this difficulty. But if you are on shared hosting then contact with hosting company. To solve this issue you need to an account of WHM. And WHM account offer on Reseller hosting. So now we will see how to fix CPanel IP address changed using WHM panel.
Solve CPanel IP Address Changed Using WHM Panel
Now the turn to solve CPanel IP address changes using WHM panel. Just follow some steps here as under:
- Sign in your WHM account
- Now click on Server configuration
- Now find out Tweak Setting and click on it
- While you will find Security tab. Now click on this tab
- Here just trace Cookie IP Validation
- Now just make some changes in it like setting changing to Loose and reauthentication will lower. You have also another option which is disabling this.
- After it, the next step is to disable the proxy domains. If you fail to perform this. Then you need to static IP address for continue your connection.
- In the last just hit save button and you have finished
Now before checking just clear your browser cache. If you are using cache plugin for making site speed faster. Then clear cache from the plugin also. After the setting, you will not face CPanel keeps logging out to you.