Below are some simple steps on how to get backlink from Facebook in free of cost. Facebook count as a popular social media site globally and having page rank 9 quality.
Get backlink from Facebook PR9 a high authority site is simple if you follow the below simple steps. For getting a quality backlink from Facebook you don’t need to be an SEO expert or a programmer. If you are a beginner then you can get backlink from Facebook also. I am giving here a step by step guide to you so you can get backlink from Facebook. Let’s read and enjoy:
Get Backlink From Facebook in Free Of Cost
- First of all, open your Facebook account, however, if you don’t have then you need to create a Facebook account this is free of cost.
- After logging into your new account you have to create Facebook Page because you need to Facebook Page for getting a quality backlink. However, if you already have then no need to create a new one.
- After completion of Facebook Page, you need to open the Facebook App which called Static HTML.
- Just click on “Add Static HTML Page”.
- Here you will notice a new tab open, let’s click on Add Page tab.
- If you have more than 1 page then you will select the page for getting a quality Dofollow backlink.
- After selecting the page you need to click on “Add Page Tab”.
- Lastly, you have succeeded to get backlink from Facebook, Now just visit your Facebook Page and click on “Welcome” tab. However, a good news is that you can repeat this process and get second quality backlink free from Facebook.
BONUS TIP (Get Backlink From Facebook)
Creating more than 1 tab can disturb you because this can be risky. So better to create only 1 Welcome tab and 1 backlink.
Now the tab will appear on the left side of the Page with the name of “Welcome”. However, you can change this name because this is the default name. Now you will insert the code for getting a quality backlink from Facebook.
Oky, done you have clicked on the Welcome Tab of your Facebook Page.
- After click on the “Welcome Tab,” a green tab will appear with the name of “Edit Tab”. Just click on it.
- Now the turn to insert the below HTML code in this file. While inserting change the “href=”http://yoursite.com” with your website name. Keep in mind if you see rel=”nofollow” then remove this and hit on “Save & Publish”
<a target="_blank" href="http://yoursite.com">anchor text</a>
- The Best Popular Coupon Websites Like Groupon
- YouTube Video Downloader – Download Videos Now
- 20 Link Building Techniques for 2017