How To Check My Site Ranking On Google?
IS Google and Bing index your site regularly or not? The question arises in every mind who new in that field. How to check and how to solve? Most people who know the solution of any web problem does not share with any person. But millions of sites help to beginner to boost their site. If Google does not index your site regularly then don’t worry I will tell you a solution of this problem.
To check your site is indexed or not you have to sign in your webmaster tool. Now click on Google Index Tab. Now you will find a number of pages the search engine has indexed. If you see less number of pages then you will also experience less traffic level.
Finding The Reason Behind Your Indexing Problem
If you look your webmaster tools if it is clear it’s mean your all pages are not found by Google crawler. Now require more concentration for examination what is the problem with pages due to your site pages are not indexed.
Does Your Site Have Crawl Errors?
Now see on your dashboard with the name of crawl errors. The mostly error tell by Google is 404 error. The 404 error indicate that the page you are searching is not found on this site so try another. This error also danger for your site.
Some other issues also experienced like as under:-
- Robots.txt: If you know about robots.text file then good otherwise the best example of a robots.txt file then well otherwise it’s also a big issue so try to solve this. Robots.txt is a file which tells to your search engine which data index and which ignore.
[box type=”shadow” align=”” class=”” width=””]
Examples of Robots.txt file
This example told to your search engine go anywhere where you want nothing is hidden from you.
This example tells to search engine don’t get anything and go. In this example, the search engine will not take anything from your site. It will also ignore to crawl.
- .htaccess: This is a file which is invisible from your eyes you can see also hidden files. You can change this file also but keep in mind if you will enter an irregular code you can lose your site. You can access directly and you can access through FTP.
- Meta Tags: Meta Tag is an essential thing for your site. If you have no meta tag then also your site will not know by search engine so place in header section <head>between this tag</head>
- Sitemap: If you are facing sitemap errors then you have to recover it. Update your sitemap regularly. First Google will take your sitemap auto but if you experience your sitemap are not submitting auto then submit manually.
- URL Parameter: Google also offers URL Parameter option. If you have no idea about this then don’t try this otherwise it will harmful for your site.
- Host Issues: If your site goes on a long error like down or other then Google also ignore your site so try to choose the best hosting. Hosting plays a very big role in your site PR.
- Other Issue: If you are redirecting your site from old to new or new to old it’s also a reason because maybe your new or old domain have a penalty from google.
When you are purchasing domain keep in mind don’t forget to check this site on Wayback machine to see your site have was hosted in earlier years or not. Wayback machine will give you all data which you want about any site.
Does Your Site Have Syntax Errors Or Structural Complications?
If your site has a syntax error or structural complications it will also stop to Google and you face deindexing site. Check your site on W3C’s HTML Validator (http://validator.w3.org/). Now see the report and try to solve issues.
Does Your Site Have Inbound Links?
Does your site have an inbound link? It’s a very simple and complicated question. Now the question arise how to get an inbound link? Don’t worry you can get thousands inbound link by submitting your site high PR DoFollow submission directories. This is also very essential for your site. So minimum you have one inbound link for your site. You can get an inbound link by sharing your link on social media and social bookmarking site on high Page Rank site. You can get a quality backlink by sharing your link on Google Plus, Linkedin and Youtube Channels.
Offsite SEO is also the best way to index your site. So try to do Offsite SEO.
Does Your Site Penalize By Google Or Any Other Search Engine?
One is the worst news is Google penalized your site. Which type of reasons that Google penalized to your site. Some reasons I am sharing with you just concentrate may be you are following these:-
- Auto Generating Content
- Link Schemes
- Duplicate Content
- Black Hat SEO
- Illegal Content
- Sneaky redirects
- Hidden links and text
- Affiliate programs with little content value
- Irrelevant keywords
- Trojan, Viruses
Try to concentrate on above thing and if you fail to solve the issue then comments us or send us an email.