In this article, you will able to read about remove W3 Total Cache manually. However, I will also give you a bonus tip to remove W3 Total Cache footer. First, of all, I will suggest to don’t remove this plugin because this is a plugin which is updating regularly. Now the active install of this plugin is +1 Million. You can improve site’s speed from 18 seconds to 3 seconds.
While doing search engine optimization site’s speed is a first factor which improve in beginning. Because search engine does not show those sites which have slow speed. After this, readers never revisit when they get low level speed. Furthermore, if you are not satisfied then you can install and configure WP Fastest Cache, which is simple to use and give a great site’s speed.
Don’t Remove W3 Total Cache Plugin Try This To Troubleshoot
I will suggest to troubleshoot the problem and don’t remove W3 Total Cache Plugin. Maybe you are a victim of the below difficulties if yes? Then try the below solution and get rid of those difficulties who compel to remove W3 Total Cache.
Site’s Format Disturb
If your site’s format has disturbed then disable the Minify option of this plugin.
WP Dashboard Working Slow
If wp dashboard working slow then disable the Object Cache.
Site’s Load Time Slow
If site’s load time slow then wait for 24 hours or just disable object cache be the above method.
If your site has crashed then follow the below steps and remove W3 Total Cache Plugin.
Remove W3 Total Cache Plugin
Before removing W3 Total Cache Plugin doesn’t forget their features.
W3 Total Cache Features
- Minify Option
- Database Cache
- Object Cache
You can read here the tutorial of Configuration.
- First of all, deactivate all options from the settings. Now visit one by one on every option and uncheck/ deactivate all options. After it, save the setting.
- Deactivate and delete the plugin by accessing installed plugins from your admin dashboard.
- Now remove files from the plugins folder. Just access CPanel and remove Cache, W3tc-config folder, advance-cache.php and db.php files.
- Now just check .htaccess file if any code regarding W3 Total Cache finds then remove this. Lastly, remove code which lying between this
# BEGIN W3TC Browser Cache
# END W3TC Page Cache core
- Next, access wp-config file and remove the below line:
/** Enable W3 Total Cache */ define('WP_CACHE', true); // Added by W3 Total Cache
Lastly, you have successfully removed the W3 Total Cache Plugin. However, if you face the difficulty which is increasing your tension then share us before remove W3 Total Cache Plugin maybe you can rid of the issue.